23 November 2007

ARAKI in Rome for ARAKI GOLD exhibition

Nobuyoshi Araki , the extraordinary japanease photographer with a big exhibition in Rome at the Istituto Nazionale per la Gragica in the Trevi founatain Building. I'm the official photographer of the istitute . Here a preview about press release of yesterday november 22th.

Nobuyoshi Araki , lo straordinario fotografo giapponese a roma per una grande mostra al Palazzo Fontana di Trevi presso l'Istituto Nazionale per la Grafica . Qui una immagine in esclusiva dalla conferenza stampa tenutasi ieri .

1 comment:

Nihal said...

Araki san to issho ni hataraku no wa Joe ni totte ichiban chansu desu ne! Oopss.. I could not stop myself writing in japanese *un sorriso* I am curious if Araki san is in need any capable fluently speaking japanese staff like myself? Buona Domenica.